Over the weekend the committee have been carefully monitoring the situation evolving around the Coronavirus and reviewing the latest information and advice from the government and Motorsport UK.
We, like many of you, have seen the escalation in the outbreak and are wanting to do our part to help our competitors, sponsors, and spectators.
As such unfortunately we are opting at this point to postpone the Wickenby event this coming weekend, pending further advice.
This is not adecision we have taken lightly and we apologise for any disappointment to those of you who have entered the event and booked time off to attend.
For the club, we must put the safety of the public first, and we do not believe it to be fair to ask our members and helpers to attend and run the event at this time.
For anyone that has entered the Wickenby event and paid, we are happy to carry it over to any event or can arrange a full refund. Please get in touch and let us know which you'd prefer.
We will keep you updated of any further news regarding our events. In the meantime keep an eye on the website and facebook and get in touch if you have any questions regarding your entry.